If you have been doing the same workout forever and are not seeing any results it is time to take your workout to the next level. Here are some easy ways to take your workout to the next level.
1. Go longer, add 5 minutes to your workout once a week
2. Add some hills to your workout
3. Go faster, if you are walking try running a little bit, if you are running add some sprints
4. Stop and do some walking lunges or squats
5. Try something new, instead of walking or running go for a bike ride, take a fitness class at your local gym or YMCA.
6. Go for a hike or a trail run. You will be amazed at the different muscles you use on a trail vs. the pavement.