- We went to Kansas for Christmas to visit my mom and dad, and my sister and her family. It was a long car ride but we had great weather and the girls were wonderful.
- Both sets of grandparents totally spoiled my kids - but they are worth it.
- The girls were wonderful while we were in Kansas and now I know they can be perfect little girls.
- I am still dealing with plantar fisciitis and right now I am at 2 months with no running and my problem is now is that I am gaining a few pounds. I gotta get running again.
- While we were in Kansas my mom took me to a store called Ideal Feet . Their inserts are suppose to fix my plantar fisciitis. They will also fix back pain, low arches, high arches and what ever else bothers you. They claim that after walking in their inserts for 7 minutes you will be pain free. Well I am not pain free but I am using the inserts and right now I do not have an opinion if they will work or not but I will give them a try.
- Also, in regards to the plantar fisciitis I also cannot go cross country skiing. I have tried this twice and each time I am sore for a couple of days. This really bums me out because I was hoping this winter since I am not running I could at least cross country ski.
- I am still doing yoga and love it. I am ready to get back into it since I was out of town for a few days.
- It started snowing at 7am this morning and now we have about 6 to 8 inches of snow. And all I can think about it I want to go cross country skiining.
- This year I signed on for Tall Mom's 1000 Mile Running Club. I came up short. My last day of running was October 22nd and my year to date mileage was 552.65. Now Tall Mom is going to challenge everyone to run 1100 miles in 2011 - see what is going on. In 2012 it will be 1200 miles! I think that once I get ready to start running again I will have to set a goal for myself maybe 600 or more in 2011. We will see.
That is all that I can think of. What has been going on in your life?