October 11, 2010

Time to get back in the game.

Well, August and September were tough months but now I am moving forward. I lost a few pounds in August and September due to stress but now those pounds have come back. I also have not been sleeping well so it is time to start working out again. Normally at this point I go overboard which lasts a day or two and then I give up but not this time. My goals for this week are going to be the following:

1 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday get up at 5:30 am and do a weight workout.
2 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday go for a run during my lunch break.

At my old job I use to run almost everyday during my lunch break because I had a full hour and I was excepted to use my lunch hour unless I was super busy. Now at the dentist office it depends on our schedule but I normally get 45 minutes or so. I do miss running so it is time to get back in the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Wed. Did you run this morning? Mom