November 25, 2009

Aveeno Baby

*Warning - This blog entry is not about diet and exercise.

I am a Bzzz Agent. A Bzzz agent receives free products and we get to spread the bzzz about them and let you know what we think.

My most recent product is Aveeno Baby Shampoo and diaper cream. I have always liked Aveeno products but I have never tried their baby line. The Aveeno Baby Shampoos says that it is lightweight, rinses out easily, and moisturizers without leaving their hair limp and lifeless and 91% of moms say their baby has softer hair.

The Aveeno Baby Shampoo is wonderful. I have been using it on Mikayla's and Lily's hair and their hair is softer. I always use conditioner for Mikayla's hair because there is so much of it so I kept on doing this. Lily doesn't have enough hair for shampoo but what a mess it is. It is now more manageable and it is softer. I also like how it smells, like soap. I would highly recommend it. I have not tried the diaper cream because Lily has not needed it.

I have one trial size Aveeno Baby Shampoo, one trial size diaper cream and one coupon for $1.00 off of the Shampoo. Since I only have one the first person to request it gets it.

No comments: