April 4, 2009

Snow

I love living in the Rocky Mountains and I really love being so close trails, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and so much more. But there are a few things I don't enjoy about the mountains.

On April 1st it snowed 4 inches, on April 2nd it was a beautiful day and all of the snow dried up and went away. On April 3rd it snowed 5 inches but then it got warm and it is quickly going away. In fact on the 3rd I went for a run in the nicest weather in a long time in a short sleeve shirt.

I want beautiful Spring days with no more snow! I am ready for everything to dry up so I can go trail running. At this point I would rather have rain than snow because snow means winter is still here.

What is the weather like where you are?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, here in Kansas City, it's not much better. About a week ago it snowed several inches. It has been COL, then warm, then COLD. I'm tired of it too. Tulips are blooming and then we get frost! Love, MOm