April 24, 2009

Not Healthy

Who this this girl looks sexy? Everyone who thinks so raise your hand up high!

I was browsing the Internet the other day and came across this article with this picture. I was so disgusted. Not only does she look like her average daily calorie intake is oh about 100 calories a day but she looks like a perfect actress for a WW2 movie about the Jews in a concentration camp and to believe that she is Miss Australia. She needs to check into a health clinic and put on about 20 plus pounds! This is not the type of role model I want my daughter to see.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I couldn't agree with you more! She looks like she could blow away in the wind, and yes a terrible role-model for our girls! Very sad!

Stephanie said...

I agree! I'm disheartened that she was selected as Miss Australia. I would much prefer that my daughters see women with strong, healthy bodies as the winners of beauty pageants. No wonder I'm not a fan of beauty pageants in general...