January 11, 2009

New Jersey Pictures

Here are a few pictures of our trip to New Jersey to visit Joe's family and friends. Joe's parents got a new camcorder for Christmas so we took very few pictures but lots of video. One of these days I will figure out how to get the video uploaded to here or at least a link to u-tube.

Joe's friend, James, bonding with Lily.



Mikayla, Lily and Me



On the way to the circus we had some time so we visited Central Park. I have been going back to New Jersey with Joe for the past 11 years and visiting NYC every time. This was my first visit to Central Park.

While we were in NJ Lily got an awful stomach bug. The really bad part was that she gave the stomach bug to almost everyone. Grandma (who has not been sick in 30 years) got it really bad and was unable to go to the circus with us. Our friend Mike took her place.


My sister-in-law, Sue, is pregnant with twins. She is going to have the babies (at the latest) on the 15th when she will be 37.5 weeks. She is measuring 45 weeks. Doesn't she look great. When you see her from behind you have no idea that she is pregnant until she swings that big belly around. I had so much fun feeling the little ones move. I kept hoping that she would go into labor while we were there (all of the prelabor signs are there) but it was a no go. I guess I will have to wait until this summer to see them.

We had Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's.

This is just a random picture I threw in of Joe and Lily.

No comments: