January 16, 2009

Help Wanted

In December I found out one of the main attorneys was leaving the firm. I started to worry about my job. My co-worker and I thought eventually one of us would be leaving but not for 6 months or so. Well the news came earlier than I thought and I lost my job today. I was luckily enough to get paid through the end of the month but right now there are not opportunities out their for what I make.

I wish they had let me ago about a week or so ago because there were some positions available but not anymore. I am starting to get worried and I have no idea what we are going to do. This also comes at a point were we have finally got our finances in order that we are not negative any more.

So if you want to help post my blog everywhere and link so that maybe I can earn some money with my BlogHer ads. Or pass any writing opportunities to me.

4 comments:

AmyBow said...

ugh. i am so sorry to hear that. i will keep my fingers crossed that you will find a bigger and better opportunity right there in gunniston!

GreenStyleMom said...

I'm sorry...

I have a temp job for you - you could come out here (& bring your kids) and take care of my kids so I could finish unpacking and organizing! LOL

Matt is up in your neck of the woods skiing this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your job, that really stinks! That is awful that they didn't give you any warning! I hope a good job comes your way soon!

Stephanie said...

So sorry to hear about your job loss. I hope that it turns out to be a beautiful turning point in your life somehow and that - when you look back - you see all the good that came out of it.

Best wishes as you hunt for a new job and new opportunities.