September 28, 2008

Triathlon Training

This is the first week of my triathlon training schedule. My goals for the overall challenge are to 1 - Complete the triathlon is less than 2.5 hours
2 - Use this challenge to increase me speed while running and biking
3 - Finally get to under 140 pounds.

I will have a challenge each week that will bring me to my sprint triathlon in November. This week I am going to time myself running 2 miles, biking 6 miles (with no kids in the bike trailer) and for swimming just to get in the pool and see how well I do. Today we took the kids swimming in a small hotel pool and after a few laps in that pool I was tired so I have a long way to go with the swimming.

I plan to accomplish the above goal by running after work on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, swimming on Friday and biking with no kids this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tiff! Keep up the good work! HAve fun exercising!
Sara