September 13, 2008

Let's All Pray

How is that for a title.

I am scared to type this so I am writing this one night and posting it the next night.

Two night ago Lily slept from 7pm until 7am - without waking up!! YEA!!! Mikayla actually came into our bedroom at 6:30am saying her tummy hurt (her way of saying she is hungry) It is a good thing Mikayla woke us up because otherwise we would have been late to work. This was my first night since she was born that I got 9 hours of un-interrupted sleep.

Then last night she woke up at 2:30am and then not again until 7am. Lily NEVER sleeps in until 7am she is normally up betwen 5 and 6. I am hoping for another great night tonight.

1 comment:

GreenStyleMom said...

woohoo! You are sleeping better than I am. Between 2 preschoolers and a puppy, I'm up several times a night!