November 26, 2008

Marathon Training Week 3 - What Training??

I started my training schedule last week off great, even though I felt myself getting yet another cold. I was able to run on Monday and I did my strength training routine on Tuesday but it was tough. Wednesday through Saturday I did nothing. I managed a slow 1.3 mile walk on Sunday but it took all of the energy I had. I am finally feeling better today and I did my strength training routine and I hope to go for a slow run tomorrow at lunch.

Ever since I had kids and Mikayla started going to daycare I get so sick in the winter. She gets all of the germs at daycare and brings them home and gives every last one of those little buggers to me - and I am sick of it! I few years ago I was taking Body Balance by Lifeforce.

Here is blurb from their website regarding Body Balance. (They can say it much better than I can.) Body Balance is a powerhouse of liquid nutrition made from whole foods. Aloe alone contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals and 18 amino acids. Combined with SeaNine™—our proprietary blend of nine select varieties of nutrient-rich sea vegetables--Body Balance is absolutely loaded with unique whole food nutrition. SeaNine provide a broad spectrum of trace minerals and phytonutrients that are more frequently deficient from land-based diets. It’s pleasant tasting, and its liquid form promotes easy absorption.Why sea vegetables? The mineral riches of the earth that have been washed into the oceans have been reclaimed by sea vegetation. Furthermore, the chemical balance of the human body is similar to that of sea water. The nine varieties of sea vegetables in Body Balance are sustainably harvested from pristine ocean waters around the globe. The Aloe vera in Body Balance is grown and processed according to organic standards, and is inner-fillet aloe. The pairing of SeaNine vegetables with Aloe is dynamic. Experience what it feels like to finally give your body the nutrients it craves for optimal performance.

When I was taking it a few years ago I really enjoyed it and I felt like it was giving me a boost of energy. I was taking it in the summer so I did not give it a chance to help me in the winter. I have talked to many people who take it and they say that they do not get sick as much as they use to.Let’s hope that this stops me from being sick all of the time. I am getting a cold at least one a month and that is too much time for me to take off from my marathon training.

Send me an email if you want to try some. It is only sold through network marketing and I can set you up.

No comments: