December 25, 2007

8 Months Pregnant

I am 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant or in other words almost 8 1/2 months pregnant. I feel bigger and fatter every day!! I am so ready to have this baby but I keep telling myself that she still has to cook a little longer. I also keep telling myself I have anywhere from 4 to 7 weeks left. I had better not be overdue - I would not want to be around me that week.


I am going to be busy this week hopefully taking advantage of after Christmas sales and buying the few things that I need. Mostly it is items that I wish I had when Mikayla was born.


Okay - Take a look at these pictures - has the baby dropped?? I have been asking myself this question a lot lately - mostly because of how much time I spend in the bathroom. About 75% of my Braxton Hixs contractions are because I have to go to the bathroom - or if I didn't think I had to go I will get a BH and then have to do. Let me know what you think.

7 Months


7 Months and Then Some



8 months and then some

Looking at these pictures I got big in one month!

3 comments:

AmyBow said...

you look gorgeous! I hope I am in as good a shape when I am in my eighth month!

GreenStyleMom said...

You look fabulous!! I can't tell if you've dropped or just gotten bigger.

I've been reading, I just haven't been such a good commenter lately. Hoping now that Christmas and travel is over, I'll be better!

Carrie said...

You look great!! I think that you do look like you have dropped a little...does it feel like it?

I am getting to the point that you are at slowly...every day it is tougher to do some things and I find myself looking more and more forward to the baby arriving already!

Yesterday all day long there was a head or some body part poking me in my ribs...not fun!

Mikalya is so cute in these pictures!!