March 12, 2007

Mikayla's First Day Skiing - she not even 2 yet!!!

My friend Jen and I thought it would be tons of fun to take the kids skiing. Jen has a son who is 18 months old and Mikayla is 22 months. Well we waited until Jen's son (Solas) woke up from his nap but by then Mikayla was ready for a nap - oh well lets go skiing. The kids had tons of fun riding the bus and getting ready to go skiing, the did not even mind us putting all of the gear on, snow pants, sweaters, helmets, gloves, ski boots. But once we went to attach the skiis to the boots - oh no! Mikayla started crying each time I tried and she cried until I took the skis off. She was much more interested in the balloons instead. Solas did a little better. He allowed the skiis to be put on and ski between his mom and dad for a very short time. Oh well I would like to try again before the end of the season in the morning when she is fresh.
Mikayla and Mommy - all ready to ski!
Solas and his mommy, Jen - all ready to ski with the skis on!
Mikayla - I really don't know about this!
YEA! - Let's go skiing

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love these pics!