July 14, 2010

Beach - Vacation Part 2

On Tuesday we all headed to the beach. Originally this was suppose to be a beach vacation in Cape Cod but that did not work out but we still had to go to the beach. It was also too hot to stay at home anyway.

The beach was wonderful. I have only really swam in the ocean on our honeymoon in Hawaii. This was the first time I swam on the Jersey shore. Normally it has been too rough for me. This time the high tide was coming in but it did not seem that rough so I kept heading in. The water felt so good.

Here we are, Grandpa, Grandma, Lily and me enjoying the day.


Suzanne and Alexa. The babies were not very happy at the beach. I remember last year when we went and Lily was the age they are now. It was not a fun day for me that year either.


Please ignore the farmer's tan. In Gunnison I don't wear my swim suit much.



3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks soooo nice and relaxing!! The only beach near me in CO is Cherry Creek State Park, and I don't want to even put my little toe in there! Ha. Have a great trip!!

Melissa said...

That looks so relaxing! I'm jealous!

Kathy said...

Wow, great work, thanx for the pictures, looking forward for your next post.