January 27, 2010

Lily is 2 Years Old Today

Lily is 2 years old today. It has been a wild ride the last two years because she was not the easiest baby. She was very difficult, moody, crying, at times it seemed and if anything I did would make her mad. But then she would give me the prettiest smile and I would quickly forget why I was so upset with her. Now at 2 years old she is full of laughter, smiles, hugs, kisses and cuddles. She is quick to get angry or mad but at the same time quick to smile and laugh. She loves to cuddle and is great at comforting her big sister. She loves to play mommy and is always putting diapers on her babies, cuddling her babies and putting them to bed. She also loves to read books and will sit in her room and just look at all the pages of the books. I cannot image life without my little Lily. I love you Lily.


Lily has a cold today and therefore she was moody and did not want her picture taken.




Happy Birthday Little One!


Yum Yum!


3 comments:

AmyBow said...

how she has grown! happy birthday Lily!

GreenStyleMom said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Melissa said...

What a total cutie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lily!!!