May 19, 2009

Birthday Party, Moving, Biking and Fox Family

Sorry I have been away for so long. We have completed our move and the old house is nice and cleaned (I have been busy cleaning it in my spare time – what spare time!!) We also had Mikayla’s 4th birthday party on Saturday and it was a success. It was so much fun to see all of her preschool friends at our house having a blast. The weather was WONDERFUL. 80 degrees, sunny and very little wind – what more could I have asked for!

I have also been slacking in the exercise department as well. I have tried not to be too hard on myself because I have been packing, unpacking and cleaning which all burns a lot of calories. I was exhausted every night. I did head out for a 35 minute bike ride early this morning. It was great and I even saw a fox family with a very cute baby fox that was so tiny!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow busy girl!! Glad to hear the party was a success!!

inColoradoNOW! said...

Wat to go!

http://incoloradonow.com/