October 21, 2008

Triathlon

I have not been training as much as I wanted to for my triathlon but I have done some great workouts. I am thinking either this weekend or next weekend I will go ahead and do my tri. I really think I am ready and I feel great. After doing all of the individual activities (except for an hour long bike ride) I think it will take me less than 2 hours - that is my goal right now.



I have to admit that I have really enjoyed the swimming, biking and running and after this I think I really want to train for an Olympic Triathlon.



**************
Here is just a cute picture of Lily smiling. She is a big smiler. She will smile at almost everyone but don't try to hold her!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What a great smile. I'm working on my sons' baby scrapbooks, and I just love looking at their "first smile" pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cute baby girl!

Have two boys and have no idea what it's like to raise girls! Bet it's easier till the teen years, heh?