October 13, 2008

The Best Run of My Life

My triathlon training was slow going last week. I have been VERY busy with working my normal full time job, then doing my part time bookkeeping job and the biggest part was Lily not sleeping well at all left me a very tired mama.

Last week I believe I took Mikayla out to daycare on the bike twice instead of 4 times and I got in two runs.

During my lunch break on Friday I ran for 55 minutes and I was fast (fast for me ), I felt great and I tackled the hills. I ran up a hill behind the local college and then back down doing the BEST 5 miles in my life.

For the triathlon I was most worried about the swimming but I think I can tackle a sprint tri now. If I can find the time maybe next weekend.

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

Wow! I am so proud of you for sticking with this!!!