December 7, 2008

Crawling Baby

Lily started crawling about a month ago and now she is all over the house. One minute she is in the living room and the next thing I know she is the bathroom crawling into the walk in shower. She is so cute and getting more and more vocal. She will yell, dadadada.

Today I called a friend of mine to see if she wanted to go for a walk and she was home sick. Her husband has his own business so that means many hours away from home. I told her to bring her kids over so she could get some much needed rest. Her kids are 7 and 6 months. The 7 year old loves to play with Mikayla. They spent an hour jumping on the trampoline. It is very unseasonably warm here and I was glad that Mikayla got some exercise.

While the girls jumped I put the babies on the living room floor to play. Her son was happy to play with the toys but every time I would get up to check on the girls Lily would come crawling over saying mama, mama. Even thought it was annoying it was nice to hear her call me mama.
Here are two pictures of the crawling baby who also enjoys her rice and beans for dinner!!

2 comments:

AmyBow said...

When did she get so big?! She is just precious. I could eat rice and beans off of her!

Cathy said...

She's adorable! Funny to think it's warm in Gunnison!