March 11, 2008

Lily - 6 Weeks Old

I am finally sitting down to update everyone on how Lily is doing and to show you PICTURES. Lily is an excellent baby. She wakes up around 3am and then around 6am. You can't beat that. During the day she is excellent as well. As Mikayla would say she eats, sleeps, pees and poops. Mikayla loves her and loves being a big sister. Mikayla has also become a great helper.

Sometimes in the afternoon Lily will nap with me. It seems as if as soon as I get Mikayla down for her nap and I go to lay down for mine and get comfortable and I am just about ready to fall alseep, Lily wakes up. So I will pick her up and nurse her in bed with me because she will fall asleep next to me. Today I was able to nap for almost 2 hours. It was wonderful. I woke up suddenly at to hearing Mikayla yell Mommy, Mommy, Mommy from her room. I go into her room, still in a daze, and she is sitting up in bed playing with her dolly and she asks me for a diaper wipe for her baby!

This is Lily's other place to nap during the day.




Here is the happy baby.





Isn't this a cute outfit.

Here is a picture of Lily's room.


Daddy, Mikayla and Lily reading books.

Big Yawn

This is how Skylar lets me know that she wants in. She is looking into our living room.

Isn't this oneise cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! Proud Grandma Z!!

GreenStyleMom said...

What a beautiful family! Lily is so darn cute. And I miss those days of falling asleep while nursing a tiny baby.

Hope you are doing well back at work.

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful daughters. I'm sorry your back at work.

Laura Marchant said...

They are both just too cute!

Unknown said...

she is beautiful!!! Congrats again!

Carrie said...

I can't believe that she is already 6 weeks old!! The pictures are great! She is beautiful! I need to get some pictures of Charley up...when there is time :) Congrats to your sister too!! Yes...definitely a good thing the little man decided to come early!!