March 23, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

We took Mikayla to see Horton Hears a Who yesterday and she loved it. I was also impressed about how good she was. She sat there and watched it, of course she did talk some but no more than the other kids sitting around us. It was a very cute and funny movie - I loved it. Lily slept on my chest the whole time.

I have not been making enough breastmilk for all of the bottles Lily takes during a day. She normally takes one from Joe after I have gone to work. She snacks from 6am until I leave about 8am and then she wants more from Daddy. I send her with 4 bottles with 3 oz in each bottle to daycare. Then in the evening she snacks from me all night. (I think to her I am one big snack machine), then Joe gives her one more bottle around 8:30 to really fill her up so she won't wake up until around 3am. My friend Jen gave me some fenugreek to take. Hopefully that will help. During the work day I pump 3 times and then at home another time right before bed.

So far I have had to mix 2 bottles of formula with the breastmilk because there was not enough. Hopefully taking this fenugreek will help.

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I couldn't keep up with my little guy last week. He was taking 5 ounces every 3 hours! Talk about growth spurt. I was pumping first thing in the morning and getting 12+ ounces and then at least 5+ at all the other pumpings and I still couldn't keep up! I had to supplement formula also. Hungry, hungry babies!