March 10, 2008

Back to the Same Old Same Old

Today is my first day back at work and I am already bored! I managed to create enough work for me until now. This is why I hate my job - oh yeah memo to self - need to email resume to a couple of places in town.

I have missed Lily today. This morning and even now I want to hold my little girl. Mikayla was excited to go to school with Lily. Also once Mikayla got to school who two best buds, who left this daycare for a preschool, were there. They will be there all week because the preschool is closed for Spring Break. Mikayla was very happy to see them. I am sure I will here all about it tonight.

It was nice to be able to go for a 20 minute run at lunch time and not worry about the kids or what to do with them. It was also nice to run an errand without having to put two kids into the carseats, take them out and put them back in again. Being back at work has it positives and negatives.

No comments: