April 24, 2007

All Natural 7-Up

Ever since I had Mikayla and especially since she has a wheat allergy I have been really reading food labels. If something says all natural, I expect to be able to read all of the ingredients and that they come from nature. So after seeing the commerical for all natural 7-up, where they have removed all of the preservatives I wanted to see exactly what was in it. The next time I went to the store I picked up a can of "All Natural 7-up" and well it said high fructose corn syrup!! Last time I checked high fructose corn syrup was not made in nature. Why can't they use regular sugar? I just came across an article saying that 7-up was suppose to drop the all natural campaign because of the high fructose corn syrup but that article was dated January 12 and I just recently saw this ad aired on TV. It just goes to show you that you cannot believe everything you see and you have to read the ingredients.

No comments: