March 1, 2009

Yankee Candles

I absolutely love Yankee Candles. It is a good thing that the closest Yankee Candle Store is at least 3 hours away because if it was closer I would be spending way too much money there. In general I love all candles that smell like flowers, Gardenia and Lily of the Valley are my absolute favorite (and no I did not name Lily for the Lily Candle!)

I have always been a candle nut. As a highschooler I would place at least 4 or 5 in my bedroom and burn them all at the same time. I love candles, the smell, the flame - everything. I still have candles in every room in our house but I don't burn them as much because I don't have nice ones and Lily gets into the ones that are lower.

This is my last post on my absolute favorite things. I am sure that I have more but these were the ones that I really like. What are some of your absolute favorite things?

2 comments:

Cathy said...

i love candles too! lately, one of my favorite things is chocolate, which isn't good for my waistline. :)

Stephanie said...

Absolute favorite things?

Lately, I'd have to say...
* honey-roasted peanuts
* dark chocolate
* fresh bread right out of the oven
* LOST and Fringe (tv shows)
* Beckons Organics yoga skirt
* Sony DSLR camera
* Majamas pajamas

I'm sure the list could go on.