March 10, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles

About a year ago I signed up to be a Bzz Agent. A bzz agent receives products for either free or a reduced price. When I sign up for a campaign I receive either the product or coupons for the product and information. My job is to try the product and spread the word. I send emails to the Bzz regarding who I have contacted and what they thought about the product. This is actually the first time I have blogged about the product.

I was recently sent some products from Scrubbing Bubbles. I received the Automatic Shower Cleaner, Toilet Cleaning Gel with Wand and Flushable Bathroom Wipes.

I have used the Automatic Shower Cleaner before and the one thing I noticed was that I still felt the need to clean the shower once a week. It was nice, in that I felt like it was getting cleaned everyday when all I did was push the button. But once a week I was still cleaning the shower to get the soap rings from the bottles or dust or dirt. This time I was excited to give it another try because they have improved the formula. The problem this time was that it would not fit on our shower head. We have a shower head that you can pull down, move around, bathe the dogs with, etc... The Automatic Shower Cleaner would not stay put. I did put the Shower Cleaner in the girls bathroom but since Joe is responsible for bathing the girls it does not get used as often as it should.

The next product I tried was the Toilet Cleaning Gel. I love this product. I scrub the toilet a lot less often and it stays clean all week long and then some. I would definitely buy this product again and again.

Finally, the Flushable Bathroom Wipes. I received one trial wipe and loved it so much I went out and bought a full bottle. Then I did not like them. It took multiple wipes to clean the bathroom and they always fell apart in less than 1 minute of use. The wipes are made to flush down the toilet but I was using so many to clean one bathroom I would have been flushing the toilet every minute or so and I did not want to waste the water.

If anyone wants to try the Automatic Shower Cleaner I have 5 coupons to offer. Each coupon is $5.00 off the starter kit. I also have 1 coupon for the Toilet Cleaning Gel. This coupon is $1.00 off. If you would like a coupon please leave me a comment. First come, first serve.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I would like to try the toilet cleaning gel.. Thanks for the tip. I've always found the same thing on the shower cleaner, it feels good like your killing germs but still needs scrubbing.

Bonnie said...

Ps. I'd love a coupon for the Toilet cleaning gel :)

Laura Marchant said...

lol, I am a Bzz Agent too :-)

LANVY said...

The Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower Cleaner is TERRIBLE!! Unlike the "Dramatization" commercial, the automatic cleaner spitted rather than spray. I had to hit the sprayer 4-5 times every time I wanted to clean, the bottle was used up within 2 weeks. What a waste.