March 5, 2009

New Job!!

As soon as I got laid off I called the attorney who left the law firm that I was working with and let him know that I needed a job now. After 6 weeks of bugging him and his new firm getting things together they called the other day and hired me! I start on Monday and of course next week is Spring Break and also the only week in the whole year that I don't have daycare. I have been busy trying to get someone and I might have that worked out. The pay is a little bit less but since they pay better with insurance I am only taking a pay cut of about $200 per month.

I have enjoyed my time off with the girls but I really need the 1 - money and 2 - adult interaction. I am excited to be heading back to work. I have also enjoyed subbing but since I am in and out of the building you don't have a lot of time to develop relationships with the other teachers as I would if I was a full time teacher.

Wish me luck in finding a great babysitter for next week and that will keep the girls super busy.

5 comments:

AmyBow said...

CONGRATS! What wonderful news.

Fit Mommy said...

Yeah for YOU!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats on getting new job!! Persistence pays off! GOOD WORK!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali
*gmdan