August 15, 2008

Babes and the Things They Say

I was reading Mikayla a book last night about a dinosaur exhibit that was closed and the boy wanted to visit it. Mikayla kept correcting me saying it was not closed because there was no door!

Tonight at dinner I was telling Joe how at work I hit a tree branch really hard with my head. Mikayla asked what I was talking about. I told her that I was walking under a tree and the branch reached out and hit my head. She said, "Mama, you are suppose to bend down!"

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Too funny!! Have you ever thought about moving Lily's bed time back to 8? Charley goes to bed around 8-830 and sleeps until 6-7. If we get her to bed any earlier she is up around 5...not fun. Just a thought. I know the same thing doesn't work for everyone! Good Luck!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh how funny!