January 28, 2008

Lily Has Arrived

As you know from Jen's post Lily Anne arrived on Saturday morning. I will finish her birth story can get that posted very soon. Briefly everything worked out great with Mikayla and my mom coming into town. I checked in the hospital at 7pm on Saturday night and she was born at 1:29am on Sunday morning. I checked out of the hospital at 2:30 - I wanted to get home! She is still on the great newborn sleeping schedule - she only had me up 3 times last night and she slept for a very long time in between feedings. Everyone is doing great and Mikayla is a wonderful big sister.

3 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!

I have to say my chin almost dropped when I read the name, if this baby was a girl that was what I was going to name her. Too weird! I had a girl's name all picked out too bad I can't figure out a boy's name yet.

Good luck and get some rest!

AmyBow said...

everyone looks fantastic and gorgeous! congratulations!

Lis Garrett said...

HUGS!!! She fabulous!! You all look GREAT!!

Congratulations to your entire family - WOO HOO!!