September 7, 2007

18 Weeks Pregnant

I am now 18 weeks pregnant or in the middle of my fifth month. Wow - at first the weeks dragged by but now the pregnancy is flying by. We had a doctor's appointment last and and even Mikayla got to come along. Baby is doing just fine - heart is pumping away at 140 beats per minute. I thought I was leaking a little fluid so the doctor hooked me up to the ultrasound (everything is fine - not leaking amniotic fluid) and we got to see the little critter moving around. We are having our ultrasound on September 18th and right now we are not going to find out what the baby is but at the same time I want to know - and if I don't find out it will get harder and harder!! Oh well we will see.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You're waiting to see? You are one patient lady, Tiff.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a "feeling" of what the baby is? I could tell with each of mine, despite being told #3 was a boy! More often then not, I've heard that women have accurate feelings.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

sooo happy it's all looking good!!!!

18 weeks pregnant said...

Wow! Similar thought hit to my mind when I was 11 weeks pregnant. I was going to the doctor and had plenty of visuals coming in my mind. I was nervous and worried a lot...but everything goes fine & fine. Good Luck