April 28, 2010

Biggest Loser Gunkie

I have to admit I am a Biggest Loser Gunkie. Every Tuesday night I have to take time out to watch this show. I get annoyed when my daughters talk, or hubby or whatever. All I want to do is sit down and watch the show. I do wish it started at 8pm instead of 7pm because I am still making lunches, doing dinner dishes, picking up the house, doing laundry etc at 7pm. So I normally from 7 to 8pm I get up every commercial to get my chores done and then at 8pm I finally sit down to really enjoy the show. Yes I know that I need that new TiVo thing but that is not in the budget.

I loved last night's show because inspiring others to lose weight and get in shape is what I want to do. I did not start exercising until college, I do not know what it is like to be obese but I do know what it is like to be chubby and fat. I do know how much better I feel after a great workout. I do know how good it feels to push your body to go harder than it did last weekend.

But if I want to inspire others how do I go about it? I do have a friend who is VERY overweight - now how I can get her out and exercising too?

No comments: