July 30, 2009

Weekly Re-Cap – Really Late

Last week I set some workout goals and needless to say that I did not achieve them.

My workout goals for last week were to run 3 to 4 times, strength train three times and do at least one bike ride. In the end I ended up doing two strength training workouts and doing 1 four mile run. I normally do not count my commuting miles on my bike but one day last week I did. Instead of my normal 3.6 mile round trip commute I had hooked up the bike trailer and picked the girls up from daycare. So I had a 5 mile round trip commute one day with the bike trailer and around 60 pounds of kids in the back so I counted that as a bike workout.

This week I had wanted to do 3 or 4, 4 miles runs but I am having so much trouble getting up early it is hard. So far this week I have done 2 – 4 mile runs and they went slow but good. No issues with my foot either so hopefully I won’t need surgery.

Another thing to note is that I sat down and looked at my weight loss over the past few months. In the last 4 months I have lost 7 pounds or almost 2 pounds per month. This is a perfect weight loss, slow and easy. That is the kind of weight that will stay off. So now I am at 133, I just wish I had some extra money to buy new clothes since now they are all too big!!

We are off to New Jersey this evening to spend a few days with Joe's parents, brother, aunts, uncles, friends and who knows who else. I will post pictures when we get back next week!!

No comments: