June 19, 2008

WOW

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have blogged. I have been busy and Lily has not had a great sleeping schedule so I am super tired. We have been putting her to bed around 6:30 and then she will wake up around midnight, 3 and then 4 or something like that so I was lucky to get 6 hours of sleep the past few weeks. But the last couple of nights she has been going to sleep around 7 or 7:30 and sleeping until 4:30 or like this morning to 5:10! I loved it - I was able to get 7.5 hours of un-interrupted sleep. I have not had that since before she was born. I hope she keeps this up but knowing her in the next few nights she will go back to her crazy schedule. She is all over the place, waking up every 2 to 3 hours for a week and then sleeping though for the next week.

Lily is also rolling over. She has always been rolling side to side when I put her on her back but now if I put her on her tummy she quickly flips over to her back!

Everyday Mikayla suprises me with what she is learning and even what she remembers. The other day I was driving down a different section of Main Street and Mikayla said "I went trick or treating here". I was shocked that she remember this from October but she was correct. Then I asked her who was with us. She said Suzanne. It was actually Aunt Sara instead of Aunt Suzanne but I was impressed that she remember that is was one of her aunts. We recently saw Aunt Suzanne so that is probablly why that name came to her.

I know I have not been blogging much but you can always email me if you want to know how we are doing. I do a MUCH better job with emails over blogging. My email address is oconnellhouse@msn.com.

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I took a good long break too! It is just too nice out but I am feeling the blog pulling me back this week. We will see if it lasts :-)