April 30, 2008

Cute Pictures of My Girls

These are just some cute pictures of the girls. Lily is 3 months and Mikayla will be turning 3 in just a few days.

Tummey time when wrong!! Instead of working her muscles she took a short nap.


It is so hard to get a natural smile from Mikayla. Normally she forces a smile and closes her eyes. This picture would be great except for the funky colors due to the camera.


One Saturday while Daddy was working and Lily was sleeping I put Mikayla to work finger painting while I cleaned the kitchen. She had a blast painting herself instead of the rocks and cardboard she was suppose to be painting.



Look at these cute smiles. How can I get upset when one minute she is a screaming fit and the next she is giving me one of these smiles.

This is the view from our living room windows. In years past you could not see the other houses - now the neighbors tore out all of the willows because they are broken from the heavy snow we had in November. Now Joe and I are thinking about getting curtains in the living room. I really miss our privacy.

No comments: