June 11, 2007

A Great Weekend

This weekend Mikayla went for a long hike - well long to her. We hiked up Mt. Crested Butte. She climbed from the base area to half way up the Peachtree lift (bunny slope). It took us at least 15 mintues of steep uphill. Then she did some walking and some riding in the stroller the west of the way up and rode the whole way down. She loved it and it was sooo pretty and of course I don't have pictures - sorry. Then we had lunch with Jen in town and Mikayla got to play with her friend Solas or now as she calls him Soleman! She got that from me. Sunday we stayed home and relaxed and Mikayla went fishing with dad. She held a worm in her hand and saw three planes. Well that was our weekend at the O'Connell house. How was yours??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany - thanks for the comment you left on my blog on the Lunchbox Challenge. No wheat/gluten is certainly a tall order, but not impossible. I'll have to think about that one ;-) And as far as finding a meal that is mess-free for a two-year-old toddler, LOL! There is potential mess in everything little kids can get their hands on!

I do love a challenge, so I will find something for you :-)