August 22, 2011

Running and Blogging

One thing I have noticed with this blog is that when I am running good and strong I blog a lot more and when I slack off on running the blog lags behind as well.  As you can guess I have not been running as much as I would like to be right now.  I head out for a long run and my mind is just not in it.  I have been mountain biking a few time instead of running and I am LOVING that.  Two weekends ago I went mountain biking on the hill behind Western (as I call it - I don't think it has a name!)  I did over 11 miles on the mountain bike and I only saw one other person the whole time.  It was awesome. 

Over the next 7 days I am going to try to average at least 3 miles a day for a total of 21 miles.  I really want to loose a couple of pounds (who doesn't!) mostly because we are going on a beach vacation in a few weeks and I have put on a few pounds.  I am going to post daily as to whether or not I did this.  Hopefully my doing committing to daily updates I will keep running and keep posting. 




No comments: