April 25, 2008

Mother's Day

With Mother’s Day coming up in a couple of weeks I want to know what the perfect present for your Mother’s Day would be.

I have been thinking about this and I would love to spend a day at the spa with a couple of girlfriends and lots of mimosas.. I would start the day off with a kick butt workout class, then head off to enjoy brunch. After that I would get enjoy a manicure and pedicure while drinking those wonderful mimosas and girl talk. After that it is off to take a aromatherapy steam shower. Then I will enjoy a facial (need to clean up that face!) Next it will be lunch time with the girls again and a dip in the hot tub. We will end the day with a yoga class followed by a 90 minute aromatherapy massage.

The day is not over yet. I will come home to a perfectly clean house, well rested Daddy, Mikayla and Lily. Finally the grandparents will be over so all I have to do is continue relaxing and nurse Lily as she want. Oh yeah one more thing, Joe tells me the house in under contract, someone wants to pay the full appriased value and take the house as is - they will be delivering a cashier's check tomorrow. Ahh the perfect Mother’s Day present!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep sounds like a perfect day to me as well!